Wednesday 11 June 2014

Rhythm Interactive

We went to the hall and we had some drums to drum with. Lucy and Johnny played the drums for us. They showed us how to drum. We copied them. They said: "If you can say it then you can play it." The things they had us say were: "I like drums, I like drums, I like drums, drums, drums," and "Yes I like it very, very much." They played us a solo song. He was playing a harmonica, too. It sounded like a train. At the end, they used a magic box. Some children got to sing on the stage.  Have a look at the videos of this:





2 comments:

  1. Wow, Magnificent Monkeys you guys are very good at drumming. Which Habits of Mind did you have to use if you found it a bit hard? I have posted this post to our Facebook page, thank you for emailing me the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome work - great Striving for accuracy, listening and persisting :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.